What is Adderall?


Before I go any further, it’s important for you to understand what this medication is all about. Many people fail to understand that its chemical makeup is similar to the street drug crystal meth. It is a highly addictive substance – whether you are taking it as prescribed or using the drug illegally.
The so-called study buddy is a combination of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine . It most commonly prescribed to treat ADHD. It is also used for a few other medical conditions like narcolepsy. This is a stimulant drug that helps people who have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder pay attention and focus. It can also be used to help with behavioral problems.
I found out much later that  Adderall  can be addictive. This is something I wasn’t aware of when I first started taking it.

What Does Adderall Do?

This drug is a central nervous system stimulant. It increases the production of dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain.

Why I Loved My Adderall High and Why I Had to Give it Up
When most people hear the word “amphetamine,” they usually think of crystel myth . At least I used to. Now, I associate it with a legal stimulant I used to take called Adderall. You may have heard of it. It is common among students looking to amp up their academic performance. In fact, college and high school kids who use the stuff call it their favorite “study buddy.”

Adderall – One of America’s Favorite Amphetamines

Adderall is a prescription medication commonly given to people with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, also known as ADHD. I know this because I took this medication at one point for this condition. At first, I thought it was a godsend for me. The drug seemed to be the answer to my all of my problems. What I didn’t know was how harmful it was going to be in the long run.
If you are currently taking this drug, you need to read my story. I don’t want you to get hooked on the stuff like I did. If you are trying it out, I hope I can help you understand the risks involved.

My Need for a Medication to Help With My ADHD

Many times, people are prescribed Adderall when they are younger. For me, it didn’t become obvious that I needed medication until I was in college. Looking back, I definitely had an abundance of energy as a kid. I had a problem sitting still. But my parents thought it was just normal kid stuff.
My first semester of sophomore year at my university was stressful. My grades were horrible and I had a really hard time concentrating in class. It was also hard for me to focus when I studied. I didn’t realize at the time that there could be something wrong with me.
I was talking with a friend who suggested that I get tested for ADHD. She had been diagnosed with it several years earlier. She said I showed all the symptoms. I figured it couldn’t hurt to at least see a doctor and find out.


What is Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder?

There are a lot of  of ADHD. I don’t want to explain in great detail how this mental disorder affects fancy medical definitions higher executive brain function. I won’t go all nerdy on you. I just want to share my personal take on it.
ADHD greatly affects a person’s ability to focus, concentrate, and be still in their own body. It produces a need to be in constant motion. It’s kind of like being driven by a motor that never shuts off.
ADHD makes everything external to the mind seem like a very inviting distraction. It makes it difficult to pay attention for extended periods of time. When you have this disorder, functioning mentally can feel like an impossible task.
The American Psychiatric Association  reports that about five percent of all children and 2.5 percent of all adults have ADHD. However, many people go undiagnosed their whole lives so this may not be an accurate statistic.

If you Interested in these products  please contact with us

Call : +15014366174






Comments